[access-uk] Re: skype

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:13:22 -0700

Hi Harryy, andy et al,

I'm using version 3.5. I might join the skype list at freelists. I looked at the hotkey list and wonder were I can find a more extensive list. As I said in an earlier post, I'm looking forward to using skype.
Cheers
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.
----- Original Message ----- From: "harry lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>