[access-uk] Re: sky talker very latest gospel truth

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:44:58 +0100

Yes ted it certainly was. And I for one can't believe some of the folks on here that were taken in. A couple, no prises for guessing who, of course were only too quick to believe. But come on guys, a device to tell you if your telly's on or off! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Martin" <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>