[access-uk] Re: sky

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:59:31 +0100

Hi Husna,

You can get a list of all Sky channels in a Word format from the Sky website
at,

www.sky.com

I downloaded it sometime ago, I think it was from there website. If you can'
t find it I can have a look for you or I could attach you a copy off list.
As well you could listen to channel 996 on your Sky system.

I don't know how accessible/comprehensive there TV Guide is but you'll find
a link to it again on there website.

What I do personally is, I either go to English Radio And Newspapers website
at,

http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/england.htm

It's a good site alright; it has schedules for many channels, terrestrials
and Sky. Or, I go directly to the website of the channel I'm interested in,
e.g. UK TV Gold at,

http://www.uktv.co.uk/Home/Index.cfm

About program audio description, maybe it's best to contact sky on
08702404040. But maybe before doing that you could visit there site, at the
bottom of the page there's a link "Accessibility Information". You'll get
answers to many if not all of your questions there.

Hope this helps,

Amro