[access-uk] Re: silly emails

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:18:33 +0100

Re e-mails aledgedly from banks, before deleting them, forward them to reports@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:48 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: silly emails

Derek, yes I would think most people on these lists have received them. I get
about ten each day either from banks, fraudsters in Nigeria or some other
African State and people trying to sell me products which will make my wife very
happy,smile.

There was a woman on the radio last week who had parted with £50,000, so you see there are such people who respond. I don't know the answer if there is one and the experts who know about hackers don't have much idea either. Maybe someone on this list can help otherwise do as we all do and just delete them. It is a
problem.

Regards

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>