[access-uk] Re: signing up for a twitter account

  • From: James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 23:46:26 +0100

Hi vanja,

I'm currently useing IE11 with Jaws 16.
Jim

On 05/05/2015 23:32, Vanja Sudar wrote:

What screenreader and browser are you using?

I haven't looked at the signup site myself right now, but are you saying that
the forms are nnot labelled IE. Your screenreader just keeps saying edit rather
than the form questions? Have you tried using your cursor rather than just
tabbing through as this sometimes helps?