[access-uk] Re: sight village amazing

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 23:09:54 +0200

Hello,
Have they got the amount of cells right for that one, I wonder? (smile)
The u2 mini has 20 cells, apparently, as I said.

From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2015 5.10 pm

I was also disappointed about the Focus 40 Blue I really wanted to see. I
saw it, and had a chance to play with it with my iPhone 4s, but
connectivity is querky to say the least and the spacebar is in an awkward
position. Later I saw the Optelek Easylink 12 and I really like it, not
only for the price but also for the number of cells and how it seems to
just hold the connection to iOS devices smoothly.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 15 Jul 2015, at 08.52, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all on monday i received the summer news letter from sight and sound
and in it there was an article about the new beetle braille display and
how good it was. come and see it at sight village it said. my friend was
there and went twice to the stand but the guy said he could not find it
seems strange to me i wonder if they still have connection difficulties.
just glad i did not travel all the way down to see the beetle that never
actually arrived.
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=faq]

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]