[access-uk] Re: sight village Manchester

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:50:59 +0100

Hi George

I went to what I think was the first one that you organised. In the Russell Hotel, Russell Square, London. Am I right in thinking it was 1995?

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: George Bell
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:01 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: sight village Manchester

Speaking as another dealer, and the one who started Sight Village off many years ago, I'm 100% in agreement with you Steve.

The idea at the time was to have one seriously major national exhibition, which would also attract foreign manufacturers to come and support their dealers over here. This also helped these manufacturers appreciate the market over here and what customers were looking for.

Birmingham was an ideal location, as it was fairly central, and without the London prices, plus had a quite well served international airport.

George.