[access-uk] siemens gigaset dect phones

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:25:52 -0000

I thought I would update the list on these dect phones as I had a couple of

I now have one, the Siemens Gigaset s675 quad.

Each menu option has an associated number so it is possible to press the
menu key and the associated number.

In this way, it is possible to select menu settings and make changes.

This unit has a built in ansering machine and incomming messages are
voice stamped with time and date.

I do not have a complete list yet of all of the menu numbers as my 12 year
old daughters hourly rate is rather high.

Not sure yet about access to the phone book but there are speed dials.

So far, this seems to be the most accessible dect phone since the old type
that did not have menus.

It is possible to record an outgoing message using the menu numbers
which I think was problematic on the panasonics previously favoured on the
list.

Hope this is useful to someone.