[access-uk] Re: showing file extensions in windows XP

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:23:00 +0000

hi julie.
go to the windows control panel. then go to folder options. then go to advanced by control tabbing and go down to hide extensions for known file types on and press space to turn it off. then tab to OK and that should be it. you can also make a change to all folders by going to control panel folder options.

cheers,

Mo.

On 26/12/2014 11:51, julie rodaway wrote:
I've forgotten how to set this up, so could some kind soul remind me please?

Many thanks,    Julie Rodaway