[access-uk] Re: shopping - items packaged so not feelable

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:54:27 +0100

Ray, I would say this is really not disability related.  I'm not saying it
isn't for this list, just that I know very well that many would agree with
you.

If you want to buy a really decent set of cans, this is no way to treat
customers and sshops should really have demo pairs of decent headphones.  If
they are really that fussy, why not set up an alternative business next door
and insist you go for a hair wash or even better a complete or very close
head shave and perhaps have your ears syringed at the same time?  if you
have long hair, this would also help prevent stray hair getting between the
headphones and the ear.  and having your ears syringed from time to ime is
meant to do wonders for your hearing anyway!

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493