[access-uk] Re: shopping - items packaged so not feelable

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:08:24 +0100

Hi Carol.

interesting, but I think the scope of this one goes well beyond disability.

Anyone, for example, needs to try headphones particularly if buying an
expensive pair or a pair that will be worn for long periods of listening.
If your phone case you want is not specifically for the Nokia 6600, you may
need to try it to see if it fits.  A picture on the packaging  may not tell
the whole story.

I don't know what your writes are here though.  not sure if organisations
like Which may have any info.

Cheers

graham
Graham Page