[access-uk] Re: shopping - items packaged so not feelable

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:11:57 +0100

Hi Hannah.

Braille can be of help and I wish you could get it on tins, packets etc.
Organisations such as the co-op provide Braille on some products.

Maybe wider use of Braille would encourage rehab officers and the like to
get clients to learn Braille even if it is just grade 1.

Frankly, I don't think however Braille on the packaging is the issue here.
It is not the identity of the product that is the issue. the issue is
whether or not the product will do the job.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493