[access-uk] Re: shopping - items packaged so not feelable

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:07:07 +0100

I am sorry to disagree with you on this, I have a friend who use to do this and since they brought these types of packing in he want do it now more, some items are hard to hide smaller things are not. Believe me I know more about this subject than a lot of you on the list. Now you can interpret this which ever way you want

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287