[access-uk] Re: setting up my new laptop

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:25:04 -0000

Didn't Microsoft used to sell Outlook separately for download on some part of
their website.  If my memory serves me  rightly it came at quite a reasonable
price.

If you go into Google or a similar search engine you might get some information
on this.

Tony

From: "Mark Matthews"
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Perhaps one thing to be aware of, it appears as from 2007 applications such as
Outlook and Access are only included in the Professional editions. Saying that
I'm not sure about 2013 - unfortunately I'm not in a position to look at the
moment.
Mark

Sent from my iPhone