[access-uk] setting up an I phone

  • From: "May Thompson" <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:52:38 +0100

Hi everyone

I am receiving an I phone on a contract in a couple of days and wonder if
anyone can give me some guidance as to how to set it up out of the box.

Do I have to synchronise it with my computer or do you not have to do that now?

I think it's an I phone 4  I am getting. I must admit I am a bit scared about
learning it but will give it my best shot.

I will have it for seven days anyway so if I can't work it by then I will just
send it back but hope that won't be the case.

from May