[access-uk] Re: setting up a microphone with a PC running Windows XP and Jaws 87.1

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:43:13 -0000

Alex,

As Ray suggests, you'll have to see whether your settings are expecting an external or internal mic. Whatever volumes etc are set, they won't work if you're trying to record from an external mic but don't have one installed, or vice versa.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>