[access-uk] sendspace question

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:41:56 +0100

Hi please could someone help me out, I'm trying to find how to save all my downloads to my external hard drive, when using sendspace. unfortunately I've not found any where that would tell me how to do this. could someone one on the group possibly help me on this. Many thanks in advance..

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG