[access-uk] Re: sending out talking books from r n i b

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 10:59:40 -0000

Hi hazel
how annoying.
When I joined the TBS many years ago I was given the option of having series of bookds sent in the correct order. This was pre internet etc.
You are right, it should be even easier using modern technology.
Do these people have brains at all?
I am beginning to get even more disillusioned with RNIB.
Cheers
Debs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Darvell" <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>