[access-uk] sending messages with skype

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:32:27 +0200

Hi List,

I know that eventually I will buy J Mossen's tutorial on skype, but in the short term, I would like to know how to reply to written messages. E.g. I was chatting to a young woman from Shandong province in China and when our accents got in the way she would write what she was trying to say. I felt a bit inadequate when I could not respond in the same manner when my accent failed her. Any help will be much appreciated.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx