[access-uk] Re: sending a text message on an IPone 5s using I O S 9.1

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 20:57:56 +0000

very interesting observation and if you remember Ian Lackey asked about this on
the access UK list as he was quite perturbed. I need to consult my notes and
won't be back to you with the response in another email.

On 1 Nov 2015, at 20:55, Henry Miller <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Just upgraded to I O S 9.1 on my IPhone 5S, and have noticed that when typing
a text message using a contact in my contact's list, if I press return to go
to a new line the message appears to have been sent-am I doing something
wrong?
Best wisehs
Henry