[access-uk] Re: selling a jaws license

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:30:58 +0100

Hi Angel,

Never having sold on a car or a house, I can't comment.
I just don't see why I have to pay to upgrade to the latest version and to pay to transfer the lisence. F S have had their money but they want more.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes
work best when open