[access-uk] Re: second time lucky perhaps? scrapping NAV

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:08:55 +0100

Hi Marie

Have no knowledge of NOD32 as I use AVG Pro quite happily but unfortunately have first hand experience of Norton.

Yes you have to uninstall it so use the uninstall option on the program or if you have to the Add/Remove Programs option in the Control Panel. However this will not fully remove it so you need to go to the Symantec home page and download and run the uninstall tool they have there.

You called it a beast. Very appropriate but a nasty beast is even more appropriate.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>