[access-uk] Re: sd cards

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:40:34 +0000

Hello Adrien,

That's very interesting. I was informed by the guys at humanware that 64gbxc cards don't work with the victor stream. When you press the information key what does it tell you regarding sd card space remaining? I wonder if the stream formats the card to 32gb. I'd be very interested to find this out.

Jim Mc
On 23/12/2014 16:07, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi Sandra

I am surprised, they are very good, in fact I just got a 64
gb card of the same make transcend, it works really well, I
just had to format it in the stream, it is a class 10, it
plays music randomly very well. I have always been reluctant
to use 64 gb sd cards. The transcend ones seem to be good.
Regards

Adrien