[access-uk] Re: sd cards

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:16:23 +0100

Hi Carol

I ordered these ones, I have never looked at transcend or
even integral before, I have always stuck with Kingston or
sandisk or when I first got my stream I used play.com but
don't buy from them anymore, anyway I got the ones below.
     2 x Transcend 32GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x
Memory Card

I hope or should think they will work, they are coming from
amazon themselves, I did that as I would have no issues in
returning them if something is wrong, plus they are shipping
them directly to me, they will come from their warehouse in
France.

Regards

Adrien