[access-uk] Re: sd cards

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:51:58 +0000

Unless you NEED the several years of music your can store on a 32gb,
if you find they break easily, why not get something like a 5 pack of
8GB Sandisk cards for about £15?

eg
http://www.gizzmoheaven.com/SanDisk-8GB-SDHC-Class-4-Memory-Card-FIVE-PACK/s201157/c3029/Product.html

8GB capacity stores approximately 2000 songs or 3,200 photos or 32 hours video

So you've got 5x2000 songs capacity for £15, or £3 each. Cheap enough
to have multiple copies in case one snaps!