[access-uk] Re: screen upside down

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:16:14 +0100

Missed the original post on this one, is the netbook running vista? this happened on Mum's laptop but it was kind of my fault, she wanted to back up on a website and I told her to press alt and left arrow and it made the screen go sideways, so we tried alt and down arrow and it went upside down and so on!!

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>