[access-uk] Re: sansa clip

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:41:35 +0000

According to Sansa's own official knowledge-base, none of their
players supports more than 32GB cards, with the maximum recommended
being 16GB if you have MP3/WMA files.
http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/200/~/highest-capacity-memory-card-supported-by-a-sansa-player

With the 32Gb card, you'd have room for around 7,000 tracks which is
about 500 hours or just under 3 weeks of continuous listening, 24
hours a day 7 days a week. I'd love to know what you're listening to!