[access-uk] Re: sainsburys have become non accessible for booking delivery slots as of today

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:48:11 +0100

Terry,

    Just when things appear to be going reasonably well. Until their recent
"upgrade", and I use that word in the loosest possible way, the delivery
selection was just fine. I've only been in an area that Sainsbury's
delivered to, since Christmas, so I could be mistaken, but I gather they
resolved the earlier inaccessibility issues sometime before that.

    At least, in Sainsbury's defence, I wasn't told that I was likely to be
mistaken because their user research with blind people hadn't turned up
similar concerns. Unlike another supermarket I love to hate! *Grin. But I'm
definitely disappointed.

Cheers,
Tink.