[access-uk] Re: running out of disc space on my D drive?

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:06:29 +0000

I'm not too familiar with how Jaws interacts with the command prompt,
but if you paste this one single line into a command prompt (aka cmd)
window, it will list all files on D bigger than 200Mb.

The line to paste follows after this line, and the answer was found at
http://superuser.com/a/380108/98777 if you want to know more.

forfiles /P D:\ /M *.* /S  /C "cmd /c if @fsize gtr 209715200 echo
@path @fsize @fdate @ftime"