[access-uk] Re: rnib talking book library

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:17:34 +0100

I read , on average, three books a month, every month.  If I were to buy
these books, even for the Kindle, the cost would soon mount up. Plus, I'd be
stuck with lots of books that I would likely not bother reading again.

For me, the RNIB library is probably the best resource the RNIB has, and I'm
very grateful for it.

Cheers

Barry