[access-uk] rnib newspapers on the iphone

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:28:25 +0000

Hi all
if I check my mail on the iphone I can see my zipped newspapers.
if you click on it it says view or something like.
is there any way on the iphone to unzip the file to say read it in voice dream in other words if your away from the pc how can you read these newspapers on your i device. the only way I can see is to go online but again then you would have to unzip the files some how.