[access-uk] Re: reverting from ie 11 to ie 10

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:30:35 -0000

Hi Alex

I did a system restore and then altered windows update from automatic to having to ask me to approve updates.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: Alex Stone
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:12 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] reverting from ie 11 to ie 10

Can anyone tell me how to do this please, as windows update seems to have
decided to upgrade me to ie 11 without asking me. Using 64-bit windows 7.

Cheers

Alex