[access-uk] Re: returning to kindle for pc

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:32:31 +0200

Hi Carole

Yes I don't find it very good, when I was looking for the
accessible version there was a load of info on visually
impaired people using the kindle fire, kindle support told
me personally there was no way this was possible, it really
shows how much they really know or understand. Yes perhaps
I'll put the kindle app on my ipad eventually. Thanks.

Regards

Adrien

From: Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Monday, 18 August 2014 2.47 pm
Subject: [access-uk] returning to kindle for pc

> Hi
>
> Ok I have downloaded and installed the kindle for pc
> accessible version, I still cannot access the text in a
> book, I am able to see more, the chapter headings and the
> index but not any text, if I use my tab key, I can see
> different options, what am I doing wrong please?
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien
>

> I use BullGuard to keep my computer clean.
> Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com

link:-
> **
the