[access-uk] Re: resetting a Jaws Packmate

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:49:57 -0000

Hi Julie

Then perhaps a hard reset is necessary.  Try putting the paper-clip in its
bum, while holding down the power button in the on position.  Release the
power button after a few seconds and see if this works.

If that doesn't work, use it as a door-stop!! (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx