[access-uk] resetting a Jaws Packmate

  • From: "julie rodaway" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:45:24 -0000

Hello everyone

My husband's packmate doesn't seem to be working. We have charged the battery but when we switch the rocker switch to power the unit on, it no longer works. There is no bleep to indicate any power and no spoken Jaws feedback.

Is there any reset to re-initialise the unit as we think it may be frozen, although it's a wild guess on my part. Or, is it a case of sending the unit to Blazie?

Best wishes, Julie.