[access-uk] require your help to learn server management

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:07:11 +0530

hi all.
tm i must deploy windows server 2012 r2 in my office but i dont know
how to deploy it.
meaning i know how to install the os but what are the steps that need
to be taken before and after deployment.
can some1 please give there inputs on how its done?
yes i can surch google but i dont know howmuch of the information that
i get will be right and as its my office server i cannot experiment on
it

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto