[access-uk] Re: require software to see pcs temprature

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:45:58 +0100

This software is not accessible using Nvda! I couldn't even get the installer to install the program. Using Nvda version 2012.beta-3

On 28/10/2012 13:04, Vanja Sudar wrote:
Also core temp http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/ is something use and does
a great job!

-----Original Message----- From: roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:33 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: require software to see pcs temprature

Speccy the free program from Piriform the makers of CCleaner does what you
want.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: austin pinto
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:46 PM
To: access uk ; accessindia ; blindgeekzone ; NVDA screen reader support ;
Voice Vision.
Subject: [access-uk] require software to see pcs temprature

hi all i require a software which is accessable with nvda and which
shows temprature of each and every component of my pc like gpu chip
processer psu hard drive and if posible helps me to increase my pcs
fan speeds