[access-uk] Re: require a free backup utility

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:08:33 +0100

Hi,

No this e-mail address will not come up with anything sorry,

mm0tmg will.

On 21/09/2011 15:16, Carol Pearson wrote:
Great Kevin. I'll do that if I can on my IPod but have not tried adding
new there. (My desktop unfortunately won't play ball with Skype so have
to use the IPod which, in most situations, is fine.

I presume you've used this address so will try soon to add you.

Thanks.

--
Carol P
From: "Kevin Cussick"
<the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, September 20,
2011 6:30 PM Subject: [access-uk] Re: require a free
backup utility

Hello,

Try OneClickFree. this should do all that you want.

I have used it I didn't find it as nice as rollback-rx
that is what I use now on all mi computers but it isn't
free. this one I have given you is.
I don't have a website for well I do but I don't have
the time to get the url for you Google will find it for you.

On 20/09/2011 12:18, austin pinto wrote:
hi all i require a free backup utility with the
following features 1 backsup the whole hard drive
including os and programes (clones the drive) into a
image or something from which i can boot my system and
restore it to my internal drive 2 accessable with jaws
and nvda please reply

--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick