[access-uk] Re: replay AV products

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 00:24:43 +0000

Hi Ibrahim,
I don't think you can convert DRM protected tracks with the Replay AV
sweet of programs, but then again, I could be mistaken as I haven't
looked at it for over 6 months now so don't remember all of it's
features.

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.wordpress.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

on Saturday, 28 March 2009, at 10:57:09 PM, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I'm looking in to purchasing the replay suite of products because I'm not
particularly interested in audio editing but want to capture internet radio
streams if possible.  The suite includes a number of programs and would seem to
offer best value for money, but prior to spending my money, I'd like to know if
it is possible to convert dRM protected tracks with this software, similar to
the job that sound taxi offers.  Napster my music service uses WMA protected
files which are downloaded to the computer and I'd want to convert these to mp3.

All the best, Ibrahim.