[access-uk] Re: replacing cd-rom drive.

  • From: Georgina Joyce <gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:33:23 +0100

Hi

Presuming that the it's a PCI motherboard with IDE controllers, then an
understanding of master and slave settings and application, it's a 5 minute
job.  Of course, there's also the processor and video capabilities need to be
considered, should the DVD be used for multimedia content.

HTH

Gena
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 11:37:47PM +0100, TrueBlue wrote:
> hi guys, my friend wants to replace his cd-rom drive, with a dvd combi
> drive.
> Will this be straight forward, or are there any problems on the way for him.
> Billy

---end quoted text---

--
2E0AXU