[access-uk] replacement of a fan for a laptop

  • From: "Hannah Day" <hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:20:21 +0100

Hi everyone

Since it's been hot here for the past 2 days my laptop keeps over heating. And it doesn't seem to be very cool. Ok i can hear the fan but it's hot air blowing out of it.

And when the laptop gets too hot it shuts it's self down. I think my fan could be packing up what does e everyone think?

Has anyone had a fan replaced in a laptop before and how simple was it for interest?

I'm not taking it in yet i'm going to wait untill this hot heat wave cools down then see what it does just wanted to kow for interest regards hannah
--

Hannah Day

e-mail hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

msn messenger hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx