[access-uk] Re: removing items from junk senders list

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:49:35 +0100

Hi George

Thanks for that but what do I do if every message from a
particular group is being sent to my junk folder? how do I
add a domain or website so that messages from that group end
up in my in box and not the junk folder? For example, every
message from the help needed list and gabble seem to go to
that folder.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx