[access-uk] Re: registering the iPhone 5s and downloading apps, now transferring music and daisy books

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:01:49 +0000

Hi Husna.

Thanks for your email, sorry its taken me a while to get back to you.

OK, lets take your question and break it down point by point *smile*.  Once
your music is in your iTunes library, it will be arranged by artist, album,
track.  To synchronise your iPhone with iTunes, connect it to your computer
using the supplied USB cable or if you prefer, you can synchronise over Wi-Fi
if you have a network and both phone and computer are connected to it.  In any
case, which ever method you choose, go to the iPhone’s summary screen in
iTunes, select the music tab and tick the box to manage music on this iPhone.
Hit the synchronise button and your iTunes library will synchronise with your
phone.

I’m afraid Daisy options on the iPhone are very limited.  There are only two
apps that I know of that work well with Daisy books, those are voice dream
reader and read2go, both paid apps.  There is more information about both
options on www.applevis.com, search the app directory and use the forum which
has comprehensive instructions on how to upload books for reading with these
apps.

All the best, Ibrahim.