[access-uk] regedit

  • From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:41:50 +0100

Hi All

I have a small problem with Microsoft Office saying I have a problem with templates not being found. I've tracked down the solution on Google and need to make adjusts to my registry through regedit but when I go to Start/Run/regedit it tells me that it is in use by another application. I tried to go into task manager by right clicking the system task bar and entering on Task Manager only for nothing to come up when I pressed enter. I'm using Win XP Home. Anyone any ideas please.

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
Mark Twain