[access-uk] Re: refilling all of MP3 balance

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:26:08 -0000

Do these guys have DRM?
Ôà
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 9:04 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: refilling all of MP3 balance

Hi Brian,

It just worked for me using my Mastercard.  I will go through the steps, but
it may work because I have used the same card before.

1.  Sign in to allofmp3

2.  Go to check balance.

3.  Enter on refill balance button

4.  Enter on add money by credit card button.

5.  Enter on confirm payment button.

6.  Then there is another add money by credit card button which you press
enter on.

This transfers you to another site where you enter your card details.

Hope this is of some help.

David