[access-uk] reed.co.uk website help

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:52:17 +0000

Hi,

Has anybody applied for jobs on reed.co.uk?

I've been trying to do so but seem to have problems uploading my CV.
After fiddling around with different screen readers and browsers and
having to reboot because, after seemingly uploading my CV, the website
seemed to make my computer's temperature and fan go crazy, I thought
I'd uploaded my CV but it was then asking me details about my address
and employment as if it was creating a CV for me.  I contacted reed
and they've given me an e-mail address to send my CV to.

But I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this as I believe their
site is not very usable for screen readers and want to try and push
them to look into it.

Catherine

--
LinkedIn:  http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/catherine-turner/8/9a6/a0/