[access-uk] Re: recycle-it

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:55:44 +0100

thanks so much Steve for some reason I was on it but now I am not. At 17:45 22/04/2006, you wrote:

John,

I'm looking after the group at the moment. Not sure what you have already done but for now, try sending a blank message to recycle-it-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Drop me a note off list, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and let me know if you have any further problems. If so, I'll sub you myself.

Regards.