[access-uk] recording from the box office on Sky

  • From: "spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:45:00 -0000

Hi

A friend of mine tells me its possible but he has to phone up or something
because he hasn't got a phone line.  I think he'll have to phone up to order
whatever he wants to watch because of this but is it also true that he has to
phone up to record a box office prog?

I was under the impression you could set your sky box up to regord progs via
the website as long as you have some number or other from the box so the site
knows which box its dealing with.

Could someone please clarify and give instructions?

Thanks

Trace