[access-uk] Re: recording audio described movies

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:03:24 -0000

MessageHi,

So with the nebular can you record television or sky films that are audio
described on to dvds or videos and record the audio description as well as the
film sound trac and pictures? if not, is there any thing with which you can
record audio described TV and sky films to video and/or dvd without using a pc
as my pc is not near the TV?

Thanks,
Husna