[access-uk] recording a book

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:09:48 +0200

Hi

My french teacher has written a book, he wants to record it
for the blind, it is a guide about different towns or
villages in Brittany, he would like to go on to produce
other short guides on a similar subject, tourist guides for
different parts of the region. If he recorded the book, what
is the best way for him to record it, what kind of layout,
would this kind of guide be of any interest to you supposing
you were to visit our part of the world? He would also like
to put it on the internet, it won't be free, he would like
to sell it. Any ideas? I suggested that the book be recorded
in shorter files to make it easier to navigate, what do you
guys think?

Regards

Adrien